On both mobile and desktop: Log in to Yield App. On the Dashboard, tap or click “Deposit”.
Once here, select the asset you wish to deposit and make sure you select the correct network.
Before you send any cryptocurrency from your Web3 wallet to Yield App, please make sure that you hold enough of the network's native token to cover the gas fees. On Ethereum, this is ETH.
This guide demonstrates the process using the MetaMask wallet on a desktop as an example. The process on mobile is similar.
1) Start by unlocking your MetaMask wallet with your password.
2) Go to your account homepage and click 'Send'.
3) In your Yield App wallet, click on “Deposit”, select the asset you wish to deposit and the network, and copy the wallet address. Head to your MetaMask wallet and paste this address in the “Send to” field.
4) Enter the amount you would like to transfer. Double-check that you're sending the asset on the correct network (For ERC-20 tokens like YLD, ETH and stablecoins, it’s the Ethereum mainnet; for BTC it’s the Bitcoin network, BNB it's BEP-20 and AVAXC for AVAX). Once confirmed, click "Next".
5) Confirm the transaction in the following window. MetaMask will show you the amount you're sending and the estimated gas fees. Double-check if all data is correct and “confirm'” the transaction once you're ready.
6) The transaction should appear as pending in MetaMask and in the “Transactions” section of your Yield App wallet.
7) Once we have received the transaction, you'll receive a confirmation email and the funds will be visible in your wallet dashboard.
Please note that this tutorial was correct at the time of being published and that third-party wallet providers and other digital asset service platforms are subject to changes in functionality and that Yield App does not underwrite the aforementioned services or provide guarantees for any losses resulting from user interactions with third-party services.