On Yield App
- Log in to your Yield App account.
- From the left side menu, select Transactions.
- Depending on the transactions you have made, export your wallet ledger, earnings ledger, staking ledger, or locking ledger as a CSV file. Simply click on the ledger you want to export and select the three dots in the right corner, then download it as CSV.
- Sign up or log in to CoinTracking
- Click on Enter Coins and select Exchange Imports (CSV) from the dropdown menu
- Click on Yield App
- Upload all your CSV file(s).
Do I get a discount as a Yield App customer if I purchase a CoinTracking service?
Yes. CoinTracking applies a 10% discount to all sign-ups from Yield App customers, as well as future purchases by existing customers. You can find the link in our weekly Yield App Essentials newsletter sent on Thursday, 14 July 2022, or email email@example.com if you can’t find your link.
My discount link isn’t working. What should I do?
Contact us via our Telegram group or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it out.
Does CoinTracking support my country?
CoinTracking can create tax reports for over 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Australia, France, and China, that are compatible with 13 taxation methods, including:
- First In First Out (FIFO)
- Last In Last Out (LIFO)
- Average Cost Method (AVCO)