On Yield App
- Log in to your Yield App account.
- In the left side menu, select Transactions.
- Depending on the transactions you have made, export your wallet ledger, earnings ledger, staking ledger or locking ledger as a CSV file. Simply click on the ledger you want to export and select the three dots in the right corner, then download it as CSV.
- Sign up or log in to Koinly and head to Services.
- Select Yield App.
- Select import from file.
- Upload all your CSV file(s).
Do I get a discount if I purchase a Koinly service through Yield App?
Yes. All Yield App customers receive a 20% discount on Koinly tax reports with an exclusive code. You should have received yours in the Yield App Essentials newsletter on 9 June 2022. If you can’t find your code, please contact us via our Telegram group or email email@example.com.
My discount code isn’t working. What should I do?
Does Koinly support my country?
Koinly can create reliable tax reports for over 100 countries, including the US, the UK, France, Japan, Germany, Poland, Singapore and India, as well as all countries that use one of the following accountancy methods:
- First In First Out (FIFO)
- Last In First Out (LIFO)
- Highest Cost
- Average Cost Basis