You can easily use your PC or laptop to deposit funds from MetaMask to YIELD App. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you with the process.
1. After you sign in to your YIELD App account, click "Deposit".
2. Select the asset you want to transfer from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Copy address" at the bottom of your screen. You will need to paste this address into MetaMask later.
4. Open MetaMask and click "Send".
5. Paste the address under "Add Recipient".
6. Click the "Asset" drop-down menu, then select the token you want to transfer to your YIELD App account.
7. Enter the amount of that token that you'd like to transfer.
8. Choose your transfer speed/transaction fee. It will cost more for a faster transfer.
9. Click "Next".
10. Click "Confirm" to begin your transfer.
11. (Optional) You can view your transfer on Etherscan by clicking on the MetaMask pop-up at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen, or by navigating to "Activity" inside your wallet, clicking on the transaction and selecting "View on Etherscan".
12. Your YIELD App wallet balance will be updated when the transfer is complete.
- Fees and transfer times can increase with network congestion.
- It may take longer than usual for your transfer to complete during peak hours.
- You can track your transfer from MetaMask: navigate to "Activity" and click on your transaction to see more details.