You can easily use your PC to transfer digital assets from MetaMask to Yield App. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you with the process.
- After you sign in to your Yield App account, open your wallet and click on "Deposit" next to the asset you’d like to transfer.
- Select a network from the drop-down menu.
- Click on your wallet address to copy it, you will need to paste it into MetaMask later.
- Open MetaMask and click "Send".
- Paste the address under "Add Recipient".
- Click the "Asset" drop-down menu, then select the token you want to transfer to your Yield App account.
- Enter the amount of that token that you'd like to transfer.
- Choose your transfer speed/transaction fee. Faster transfers are more expensive.
- Click "Next".
- Click "Confirm" to begin your transfer.
- (Optional) You can view your transfer on Etherscan by clicking on the MetaMask pop-up at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen, or by navigating to "Activity" inside your wallet, clicking on the transaction and selecting "View on Etherscan".
- Your Yield App wallet balance will be updated when the transfer is complete.
- Fees and transfer times can increase with network congestion.
- It may take longer than usual for your transfer to complete during peak hours.
- You can track your transfer from MetaMask: navigate to "Activity" and click on your transaction to see more details.
Please note that this tutorial was correct at the time of being published and that third-party wallet providers and other digital asset service platforms are subject to changes in functionality and that Yield App does not underwrite the aforementioned services or provide guarantees for any losses resulting from user interactions with third-party services.