Proof of residence requirements:
- Your document should be no more than 3 months old.
- It should mention the same name as the documents you used to complete KYC level 1, as well as your full address.
- The following documents are accepted:
- Utility bills
- Bank/credit card statements
- Tax invoices
- Other government-issued residential statements and certificates
- To avoid issues with your application, please do not use:
- Screenshots (instead, please upload the original PDF file or a photo of the entire document)
- Mobile phone subscription bills or SIM cards
- Medical bills, prescriptions, receipts and invoices
- Purchase receipts
- Insurance statements
- Envelopes or parcels with your address
- Prepaid card invoices
- If it mentions your home address, you can use your ID, but you will need to provide a different document than the one you used to complete KYC level 1.
- All corners of the document must be visible.
For the full list of accepted proofs of address, see here.
How to submit your proof of address:
1. After completing KYC level 1, go to the settings page and click on “Level 1 Verified”.
2. Click on “Start KYC level 2”.
3. You will be asked to provide a recent proof of residence.
4. You can upload a file from your computer, or use your smartphone. To troubleshoot any issues, please see this guide.
5. Your application will then be processed within 24 hours.