To complete KYC level 2, you will need to upload one of the following documents as proof of residence:
- Utility bills
- Bank statements (listing your residential address)
- Income tax statements from your country of residence
- Other government-issued residential statements and certificates
Please ensure that your document is no more than 3 months old, and avoid using:
- Screenshots (upload the original file or a high-resolution photo instead)
- Medical bills, prescriptions and invoices
- Purchase receipts
- Insurance statements
- Envelopes or parcels
- Prepaid card invoices
You can use an official ID if it mentions your home address, but it must be different from the one you used to complete KYC level 1. All corners of the document must be visible.
How to submit your proof of address:
1. After completing KYC level 1, go to the settings page and click on “Level 1 Verified”.
2. Click on “Start KYC level 2”.
3. You will be asked to provide a recent proof of residence.
4. You can upload a file from your computer, or use your smartphone. To troubleshoot any issues, please see this guide.
5. Your application will then be processed within 24 hours.