To complete KYC level 2, you will need to upload one of the following documents as proof of residence:
- Utility bills
- Bank statements (listing your residential address)
- Income tax statements from your country of residence
- Other government-issued residential statements and certificates
Please ensure that your document is no more than 3 months old and avoid using:
- Screenshots (upload the original file or a high-resolution photo instead)
- Medical bills, prescriptions and invoices
- Purchase receipts
- Insurance statements
- Envelopes or parcels
- Prepaid card invoices
- Mobile phone bills
- Debit/credit card statements
- Driving licenses
- National ID cards
How to submit your proof of address:
- After completing KYC level 1, go to the Verification tab in the settings.
- Click on “Acknowledge and start KYC”.
- You will be asked to provide a recent proof of residence.
- You can upload a file from your computer, or use your smartphone. To troubleshoot any issues, please see this guide.
- Your application will then be processed within 24 hours.
If needed, feel free to reach out to our support team.