The verification process usually only takes about 3 minutes, but it may last up to 24 hours in some cases.
Before submitting your documents, please make sure that:
- Yield App is available in your country
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are submitting your own original and unedited documents and selfie
- You do not already have a verified Yield App account (only one account per person is allowed)
KYC level 1 requirements:
- Please provide one of the following documents. Make sure that you upload a color photo or scan of the original document, as we do not accept copies:
- National ID card
- Driving license
- Your ID should still be valid and not expired.
- Your selfie should be clear (blurry and badly lit pictures may get rejected).
- Make sure that your face and all four corners of your identity document are clearly visible.
- Both the front and the back of your ID should be uploaded.
How to submit your ID and selfie:
- Once you’ve registered on Yield App, log in to your account, open the settings from the menu in the top-right corner and click on the “Verification” tab.
- Click on “Acknowledge and begin KYC”.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Select your nationality.
- Choose the type of document that you would like to use, and its issuing country.
- You can upload pictures from your computer, or use your smartphone instead. To troubleshoot any issues, please see this guide.
- Take a selfie using your webcam or your phone. If you need help with this step, please consult this article.
- Finally, review and edit the information you submitted if necessary.
If needed, feel free to reach out to our support team.