Important note: Please transfer from your own account and note Yield App only supports SEPA transfers (i.e. from a European IBAN).
1. Log in to your Yield App account and go to Deposit – Fiat.
2. Select EUR and transfer type Direct connect.
3. If you transfer EUR for the first time, please complete our questionnaire, which should take less than a minute.
4. Please select the country of your bank and the amount you’d like to transfer.
5. You will then be redirected to the checkout page of our open banking partner – Volt – to select your bank and complete the transfer.
*Volt is an open banking provider we cooperate with to provide you with one of the latest and most innovative fiat banking solutions. Volt will generate the transfer details and initiate the payment with your bank on your behalf. You will not be required to do anything else other than authorize the payment.
6. For the last and final step, you will be redirected to your online banking or banking app to authorize the payment. Please note that although Yield App supports instant deposits, depending on your bank it may take up to 3 business days for the funds to arrive.