Before you get started, please make sure that you have the following documents ready:
- Your identity document – A valid and clear copy of your passport, driver's license or ID card.
- Your proof of residence – A proof of residence no older than 3 months.
Your full name and residential address must be visible on this document. We accept utility bills, bank statements, income tax statements from your country of residence and other government-issued residential statements or certificates.
To start the verification process:
On mobile: Navigate to the drop-down menu in the upper right corner and tap on “Verification”
On desktop: Open the Settings section in the top right corner and click on “Verification” in the right sidebar.
Now select “Start identity verification”.
If you are using a computer that doesn't have a webcam, you can continue the verification process with your smartphone by scanning the QR code with your smartphone camera.
- Select your nationality (please note the list of countries that are prohibited from using Yield App).
- Choose the country that issued your identity document and the type of document. Take a photo of your document that is clear and shows all the corners.
- Next, you'll be asked to take a selfie. Please follow the instructions.
- The final step is to submit your proof of residence.
We do not accept: low-resolution photos or files that have been modified using a graphics editor, credit card statements, medical bills, prescriptions, invoices, purchase receipts, insurance statements, checks, envelopes or parcels, or prepaid card invoices.
The verification process is now in progress. Please allow up to 24 hours for this to be completed.
You will receive an email confirmation once your identity has been verified, or further instructions in case something wasn’t quite right.
In the meantime, you can start securing your account so you're ready to fund it once the verification is complete.